Thursday, December 31, 2020

Latest Salesforce PDI Practice Exam Questions | Pass Salesforce PDI Exam in First Attempt


 Question: 1


Which three steps allow a custom SVG to be included in a Lightning web component? Choose 3 answers


A. Upload the SVG as a static resource.

B. Import the static resource and provide a getter for it in JavaScript.

C. Reference the getter in the HTML template.

D. Reference the import in the HTML template.

E. Import the SVG as a content asset file.


Answer: A, B, C


Question: 2


Which process automation should be used to send an outbound message without using Apex code?


A. Workflow Rule

B. Process Builder

C. Approval Process

D. Flow Builder


Answer: A


Question: 3


A developer is tasked to perform a security review of the ContactSearch Apex class that exists in the

system. Whithin the class, the developer identifies the following method as a security threat:

List<Contact> performSearch(String lastName){ return Database.query('Select Id, FirstName, LastName

FROM Contact WHERE LastName Like %'+lastName+'%); } What are two ways the developer can update

the method to prevent a SOQL injection attack? Choose 2 answers


A. Use variable binding and replace the dynamic query with a static SOQL.

B. Use the escapeSingleQuote method to sanitize the parameter before its use.

C. Use a regular expression on the parameter to remove special characters.

D. Use the @Readonly annotation and the with sharing keyword on the class.


Answer: AB 


Question: 4


A developer uses a loop to check each Contact in a list. When a Contact with the Title of

“Boss” is found, the Apex method should jump to the first line of code outside of the for

loop.

Which Apex solution will let the developer implement this requirement?


A. break;

B. Continue

C. Next

D. Exit


Answer: A


Question: 5


The values 'High', 'Medium', and 'Low' are Identified as common values for multiple picklist across

different object. What is an approach a developer can take to streamline maintenance of the picklist and

their values, while also restricting the values to the ones mentioned above?


A. Create the Picklist on each object and use a Global Picklist Value Set containing the Values.

B. Create the Picklist on each object as a required field and select "Display values alphabeticaly, not in

the order entered".

C. Create the Picklist on each object and select "Restrict picklist to the values defined in the value set".

D. Create the Picklist on each and add a validation rule to ensure data integrity.


Answer: A


5 comments:

  1. In my opinion, there is no better study material than PDI Dumps. I thought my certification very hard but this study guide changed my view and moved me to work harder. Now I have aced my IT exam with the help of PDI Dumps PDF material.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I present my gratitude to Realexamdumps.com for doing work on the creation of PDI Practice Exam. It was only because of this study guide that I could put such a smart effort. I am very happy for my desired result which was just my dream at the time I downloaded PDI dumps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I come here to say thank you! You guys cannot understand the feeling of the person who finds his dreamy job in his early career. I am a special person who has won its badge Salesforce PDI Dumps PDF on his first try. The reason behind my success is RealExamCollection.com. Thanks again! Come and join them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. PDI study material is the most demanded material because of its quality and trust. I was also suggested to use this dumps material by one of my friends, and I am happy that I have passed my PDI Certification. I will prefer this material for any of my further IT certifications, and I will suggest the same to all of my fellows.

    For More Info Visit : https://www.dumpsgroup.com/salesforce/pdi-dumps.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. It isn't easy to imagine attempting an IT exam without consulting a suitable source of education. I knew this fact and downloaded PDI PDF Guide on the suggestion of my friend. I quickly got it from Dumpsgroup and started my preparation. I got a passing guarantee with PDI Practice Questions, but now, I can guarantee anyone for distinctive grades after my experience. I attempted the PDI exam before but faced failure because I did not have any authentic and concise study material. I determined to pass the same certification again, but this time with PDI dumps. I am happy that I got success with attractive grades very quickly. I will advise all students to download this guide from Dumpsgroup without wasting their time.

    ReplyDelete